Sunday, November 05, 2006


Well the day has finally arrived that I tackle a blog!! So what brings me here?

Life!

I've been engrossed in another blog on this site for some weeks now and came to the conclusion that it must be quite therapeutic. Now from the name I have chosen you will probably guess my circumstances - female, mid-thirties, professional, string of broken relationships behind me but life is not always grim!

But having spent another night waiting for Himself to ring in vain I feel a change is coming on. It's just getting the courage to do it.

I hope that by committing my thoughts to erm well screen, (remember paper?) it might make that decision easier.

So, what's the background? We met 14 months ago, dated until March, split up but were still 'intimate' he dated a string of other women but 6 weeks ago we got back together officially. I'm still waiting for him to tell the other girlfriend though. I know all about her but she only knows me as his mad ex-girlfriend. I've been working away this week and to say he has not been attentive is an understatement. I last saw him last Sunday, we had a great day. Arranged tentatively to go out last night on my return but then mid-week he cancelled. He said he would call and here I am still waiting. So what does it mean?

Well, the heart says one thing the head says another. Girlfriends tell me to ditch him but I'm not that brave.

So, I wait.....and wait....

Well, I shall not bore the screen too much. I need to get on. Make an attempt at normality. Not keep glancing at the phone, checking that it's working etc.

Until tomorrow
Bridget



No comments: