Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tension in the air

We had our monthly meeting today, everyone is so tense. We have loads and loads of work on, in addition two of us are studying for our Masters degree. We had extra workload given, two of the group were unwell so it made for a fiery meeting.

I was in the chair today and I left there feeling tired, grumpy and with a major headache. Then I got stuck on the M25 for three hours. Deep joy!!

Coffee man duly rang and we talked for an hour. He leaves me with a warm glowy feeling. I don't know how to react to my feelings. One part of me says that I'm on the rebound. The other says that this man is different and could well be special. He is tender, genuine, funny, caring, and makes me feel so at ease. I've not felt like this in ages. I was always guarded with SR. Watching what I said. But it is so soon. I need to be careful not to rush in. I need to be careful not to be distant and lose him.

Whatever happens, he is making me smile. That has to be good?

I have a really early start tomorrow so it is time for an early night.

No comments: