Friday, November 10, 2006

Split personality?

SR update... have not text him at all today despite a severe case of itchy fingers. I so much want to talk to him and I don't know why. Well I do, and I shouldn't. I know if I text him and ask to talk he will ignore me and I'll feel even more hurt. By not contacting him at all at least I'm not being rejected again.

Otherwise the day has been cool. I went to the dentist, had a five minute check up with no work required. Yay!!!! Then off to lunch with the coffee man. Another 3 hour gossip session ensued before I had to leave. I have exams in Febuary and lots of study to do before then. That was always one of the problems, he used to complain that I was mentally quicker than him. He was not dim. He's an accountant but I can retort quickly and he is more ponderous. Used to frustrate him.

Tonight, after having done 6 hours of study I intend having a quiet evening, a long hot soak in the bath (boy it's cold here tonight!!) and an early night. Tomorrow is another study day. Saturdays has always been study day so I should be ok, it's Sunday that may be a challenge. That was always our day out.

So, until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Walter said...

Sounds like a nice quiet evening. I'm off to dinner then the cinema, then up early since I have to work Saturday and Sunday and be out of town. :(

Be good on Sunday.

The Real Bridget Jones said...

It was a peaceful evening. Have a good day(s) at work.

Thanks for your support.