Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Day

I've just got home from my date with coffee man. I am so happy tonight. I know you may read this and think silly cow she is on the rebound, but it is really refreshing to talk about things that matter in the world.

We talked about the recent remembrance day ceremonies, our backgrounds are both military so the day has resonance for both of us. SR would just switch it over to the music channels. We talked of spirituality and life and people and everything.

We went to my favourite restaurant, now as we live 40 miles apart and I had never told him I had been that was some coincidence.

There are so many similarities in our background that it feels like things may be slotting into place. I'm still not rushing things though. I want to take it steady and make sure that it is right. After recent events I don't want to be putting rose tinted specs on. Clutching at the first person that shows me affection.

All in all, I'm one smiley girl tonight.

Good night all, sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO pleased it went well!!!! When is the next coffee?

Cheers

x

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi Rosebud,

All set for next Saturday!

I even woke up smiling!!

Hugs

Bridget

Anonymous said...

Woohoo you go girl and THANK you for the hug on my blog....you are SO right!

xx