Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Awake all night

Well, I had a bad night, I tossed and turned and when I did sleep my mind was whirring. Thoughts of SR and tension and aggression merged with feelings of falling and being lost and in pain. I woke up at 3.30 and couldn't get back to sleep.

I ploughed through the day, and everything was going wrong. Then he text to say that he wasn't coming over. All that stress for nothing.

I came home and did a couple of hour's study. Coffee Man rang and was his normal lovely self so at least I'm ending the day with a smile although I still have to face SR sometime. My stomach is in knots and I'm dreading next week. I've got a heavy week at work and the thoughts of the baby are getting stronger and stronger. They are not leaving my side at the minute.

I feel so confused and lost.

3 comments:

Walter said...

There's a simple technique to relieve the burden of thoughts you don't want to think about. Just acknowledge that they're there, don't brand them as unwanted or painful, just admit that they're there, then think of something else. If you can't think of anything else, just focus on your breathing. It'll also get you calmed and centered so you won't feel so confused and lost.

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I tried the breathing techniques through the night. It does't help that I'm not sleeping and so tired. The sooner he is way out of my life the better.

Walter said...

I concur, the sooner the fool is gone the better. If you need some reading material, my archives are back up, but I rather you do get some rest.