Monday, November 27, 2006

Contact with SR

I had to speak to him today as he still has something of mine that a member of my family needs to borrow. So I tried to ring him.

He let it go to answerphone, I left it a couple of hours, he cut it off.

He text me to say there was nothing to say and yet I still had not asked him. So, I rang him from a different phone which he answered. He was defensive, shirty but at least he didn't hang up. The outcome is he is dropping it off tomorrow.

I feel quite good though, he tried to bully me on the phone and I was assertive. Let him know that I needed this thing by the weekend, I stated when I would be home to accept it and refused to run to his tune. He wanted me to pick it up when he wasn't there. I have done nothing wrong so I am not going to run around at his whim. He can put himself out for once.

It felt odd talking to him. I was edgy and in charge. I took the Mickey out of him and asked why he was so scared of me that he couldn't pick the phone up. He couldn't answer.

Am I over him? Perhaps. It's feeling good, let's hope that tomorrow I am as confident.

2 comments:

Walter said...

KICK HIS ASS BRIDGET!!!
Show him the real meaning of GBH.

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thanks Walter but he didn't show :(

Gotta go through it all again.