Sunday, December 10, 2006

A tired and lazy day

The party was lovely. I met all his friends and they were so welcoming it was really special. We had a fantastic meal, the conversation was lively, then we danced and sang and enjoyed the evening. It felt as if I had known everyone for years the way they accepted me into the group.

We got back to his at 3am and crashed out. I still managed to get to the gym this morning. Since coming home I have done some laundry and tidied up a little. But that was all!


Tomorrow I am back on my travels, heading north again so I need to get an early night. I still have the warm fuzzy feeling to keep me warm though.

Good night

Bridget

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it went so well hon, gawwwdddd....you still made it to the gym....???? I wouldnt be able to spell the word let alone get there after a 3am bed time!!!! You are truely amazing!

Hugs
rosebud3cc

milla said...

Heeey, i'm happy to hear it went well :D How exciting! And i concur fully with rosebud's comment, are you insane!? Hugs to both of you.

--{milla}

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you both, and yes I'm insane.I'm still trying to lose the weight so after 2 nights of partying I needed to do a damage limitation exercise. I put on 2 lbs last week, oops!

Hope you are both well, take care

Bridget
-x-