Thursday, December 28, 2006

An interesting day

I thought today was going to be boring.

I finished the assignment after spending a couple of hours at the library. I did the shopping, I tidied up. I even defrosted the freezer.

I thought that was it for the day, then SR's daughter rang, 4 times, so I ended up driving over there and sorting her out and him and acting as referee. The later I told him I was not impressed with what his girlfriend was saying about me, he went quiet.

I told him about Coffee Man, and I must confess I hammed it up a little, did the old 1 door has to shut in order for another to open bit. How he treasures me (which he does) how he treats me very well (which he does) how he is not 2 timing me (which he wouldn't). I even told him about the Dutchman and his proposal. I rubbed it in that I had lost 2 stones in weight and he said I looked fantastic. He hugged me , kissed my cheek and I left.

I think I have my closure!


Happy Day

His behaviour earlier had been scary, he lost control at his daughter, he was shouting and screaming and I really felt that I was better off out of it with a kind caring considerate lovely man.

So, apart from being frozen to the marrow, I'm feeling quite glowy.

I rang Coffee Man on the way home, he had text whilst I was there so I had given him a basic outline, he is not well so I gave him phone hugs and kisses, he told me he cares for me loads and loads and I felt happy.

So, I am off for a very hot bath and bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh excellent!!!!

Nothing like your ex seeing you looking good and lost weight, very content etc etc and its SO good that you witnessed what you used to be right in the thick of and now realise you are better off where you are right now.

Good for you hon!

You GO girl and keep that warm feeling inside.

Cheers

r

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you so much rosie, I've woken content on a new day day too.

So off to the gym with me!

Take care

Hugs
Bridget
xxxx