Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Evening

I had the most fantastic weekend. Romantic walks on a windswept beach, full and frank discussions on every (and I mean every!) aspect of our lives, fun times with his 6 year old daughter and well..... I shall say nothing of how warm the nights got despite there being frost on the ground and it wasn't all down to the log fires.

I've just got home and the house was cold and empty and it feels a little anti-climatic.
My decorations are not yet up as I have been away so much. I still need to finish my Xmas shopping and I am working away for part of the week. I need a break!

The holiday looks like being spent doing my assignment and studying though. Stop the world it's going round too quick!!


I am away tomorrow so may not get online so I shall leave it there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHhhh glad it went well, it sounds lovely..... its so strange it being cold there and you talking of log fires and here I am in a t-shirt sweating it out, using flyspray and watching kids play cricket in the sun!

Good luck with the Christmas shopping and remember to have some Bridget time!

hugs
rosebud xxxx

milla said...

Well done and a happy happy Christmas for you!

xx

--{milla}

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you both and have a wonderful Xmas

Hugs and kisses

Bridget
xxxx