Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More festivities

Today was monthly department meeting today and it was my turn to chair it. That is a job I detest! The nature of my work means that we are all prima donnas and enjoy the sound of our own voices. This makes keeping to time nigh on impossible. We had a good reason to try and be timely today though. It was our Xmas party day. We went bowling, (guess who lost!) and then went out for dinner.

So now I sit here feeling very fat and garlicy. It was quite a good day though.

I have not heard from Coffee Man at all today, but as I have not text him I cannot complain. I shall text him shortly to say goodnight though.

Tomorrow I have a little work to do in the morning at head office then I shall take a leisurely drive home and call in on Bluewater to do some Xmas shopping. I need to get it finished.

So, an early night beckons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridget, hopefully you are not too close to those awful prostitute murders. Master lives quite close to Ipswich, He said it was horrendous getting to London and He was pulled up on His way driving Tuesday for a police check. You take care, although I know you are probably not that close but do be careful ok hon... you never know what is going on in that guys head, so dont go out walking alone and make sure you keep yourself ALL locked up inside and safe.

Hugs to you

rosebud3cc

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you so very very much Rosebud. My brother and his partner live near Ipswich and I work there sometimes. These are indeed scary times.
The police are talking about him moving to another area because of all of the police activity there.

Very scary
Thank you again
Hugs and kisses

Bridget

xxx