Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Starting to get festive

I had a really productive day today. I got some of my assignment done, wrote 2 packages at work, (usually manage 1 a day) went to the gym, came home and wrapped all of my presents up. Wow!!!!

I treated myself to a lasagna and a glass of Baileys. So much for the work I did at the gym....

Tomorrow is my niece's birthday. How did she get to be 15 all of a sudden? It seems like yesterday she was a baby. She is having a birthday party of sorts, family thing, probably bore her to tears, all us oldies going eeeh hasn't she grown.

Coffee Man is having another Xmas bash so he is not coming, it will probably be New Year before he meets the clan. I am meeting his sister on Boxing Day.

So, time for bed, I'm off to London early tomorrow. Another day parked on the M25!

2 comments:

milla said...

Mmmm Baileys. Mmmm Christmas food. Mmmmmm.

--{milla}

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Has to be done eh?

Bridget
xxxx