Sunday, December 24, 2006

Last Post - (until Wednesday)

The car is empty ready to pack all of the goodies in, I've nearly decided what I'm wearing over the next few days. So all is set for Xmas.

I am popping over to see Coffee Man this afternoon after he has visited his parent's grave. Christmas can be tinged with sadness for so many.

Then off to my mother's for Xmas Eve. Tomorrow I am spending the day with my sister and the family then off to see Coffee Man on Tuesday. It should be a fun few days. Wednesday I return to reality with an attempt to finish my assignment.

So, until then,

Merry Xmas and a Peaceful New Year.

Bridget

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas hon!

xxxx

milla said...

Seconded.

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you both,

Hugs and kisses

Bridget