Saturday, December 09, 2006

Early post

Well I thought I would write early as it is the day of Coffee Man's work's Xmas party. I'm feeling nervous and excited and I need to get ready!

I spent the morning studying and talking to a friend I fear he is about to make a mistake. He is infatuated with a girl who has told him she does not feel the same way. He has been chatting to another girl (in Canada) on the internet who he is now going to visit in January and he is planning on starting a relationship with her, despite the fact that he is still obsessed with this other woman. Rebound or what. The problem is this other woman in Canada is equally obsessed with him and although they have never met and only been talking for 2 months she wants to wear his collar. I have visions of a lot of heartache ahead for both of them.

But what can I say or do, I have tried to gently suggest that he takes it slowly for both of their sakes but it's a case of if he can't have the woman he wants he will throw himself into this other one. He has never lived or experienced the BDSM lifestyle, he has an interest though, she has lived the lifestyle for years. Everything is just ringing alarm bells with me. Well, if he needs a friend I will always be here for him.

Anyway, time for me to go and get ready, until tomorrow,

Bridget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sizegenetics fatty oils helps for the thinning in the blood (lower viscosity), which in turn aids throughout the circulation of blood throughout the sizegenetics. Research have shown having a sizegenetics blood flow is probably the main factors in achieving stronger, stiffer erections.Onions - Well, many really don't know but quite a lot of today's top researchers believe that onions can be an essential food for sizegenetics circulation of one's blood. It also aids from your prevention of blood clots. This carries a good advantage to increasing the circulation of blood with the heart in addition to the penis.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/