Thursday, December 14, 2006

Got a scare!

I went to see my mam after work today as I was working in her town. Waited for ages for her to open the door and when she did I found her in a heap on the floor. She had slipped down the stairs. So I ended up taking her to hospital and getting checked out. It frightened me so much, I could barely get in the door as that is where she was lying in a crumpled heap. I am a first aider and I have had to deal with some really nasty things before but it is different when it is someone you love. I was really scared but she is ok. She is bruised and has a badly sprained ankle. She was in shock too which was why she was a bit confused.

So, I have just left her, fed , watered and drugged up. My brother is looking after her now.

So, I am going for a hot bath and get to bed.

Bridget

No comments: