Sunday, December 03, 2006

Time for bed

Made it to the hotel, the drive was awful, visibility on the roads was poor. Gale force winds and torrential rain.

Hopefully I can get home tomorrow, I've checked in for 2 days but I'm hoping 1 will do.

I've just spoken to the Coffee Man, I'm feeling a little more relaxed than I was. Still got a maelstrom of emotions kicking around though. Still tearful. Heard an old song on the radio as I drove up and for no reason I was in tears. It's not a song that was connected with a person or a place. It was around in the 80s when I was a teenager but no reason for me to be so upset.

I was driving at 70 mph sobbing my heart out. I need to get this under control. So, time for an early bath and bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gives you a warm hug.

Thinking of you Bridget.

rosebud
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thanks rosebud, hope you had a good break.

Bridget
xxxx