Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Home again

I got lots of things done at head office this morning. The mood was relaxed as the boss was not in. We had a bit of a giggle, then i drove home. I got quite a few Xmas presents too. So I'm feeling quite chilled. I spoke to Coffee Man and he is well.

I am going over there on Friday night and meeting his daughter too. I'm a little scared about that. I have a few days to build up the courage though.

Tomorrow I am working in my Mam's home town so I shall see her after I finish. I need to drop my niece's birthday present in to her as i shall not see my niece until Xmas day. She is the first of a series of birthdays in my family.

Makes it difficult getting presents for both. My inspiration is not that good!

So, time for bed , until tomorrow.


Bridget

No comments: