Sunday, January 07, 2007

A tired brain

I went back with Coffee Man yesterday to his friend's. She needed some work doing in her garden in readiness for some building work that starts next week, so along with a group of friends we got soaked to the skin and wind burns all day but it was a really fun day. We had a laugh and a joke and got everything sorted.

In the evening he and I went for a very romantic meal in a Chinese restaurant before returning home. He had every intention of watching the football highlights as his team were playing in the FA cup tie. Well, he missed it :D

This morning I had to leave early as I had my pilates class, then I came home to mine and studied all day. I have exams coming up soon so I'm starting to get nervous.

This is going to be quite a busy week at work so I'm off for an early night.

No comments: