Friday, January 05, 2007

More positive

I've just got in from work and despite spending 5 hours on the M25 I'm feeling a little more positive. We had a good meeting and have put together the work plan for the next month. Loads to do but it's back to my core job that I haven't done in ages. Back working with people which is great.

I've just spoken to Coffee Man and he is on his way over, so I'd better see what I can feed him.
I need a hot bath and a chill first though. I'm feeling quite tired today so I need to perk up a bit. I was awake a lot last night fretting over things over which I have no control. I need to get into my brain that I know the truth, I'm not a bad person and a few malicious people cannot change that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in and poking my nose into your blog....

Glad to see that you KNOW you are NOT a bad, nor vindictive person. I assume that any spiteful comments stem from jealousy and envy.

Keep your chin up and enjoy the independent Bridget who is very, very capable of being happy, who is successful in her job, her study, loves her family, is motivated to exercise, is thoughtful and caring, and who is also very in tune with herself, her emotions and needs and who is striving to fulfill them.

Dont let 'em bring you down kido!

Cheers

r xx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi Rosie,

You are always welcome. Thank you so much for your comments, I appreciate them a lot.

It just knocks your confidence a bit when people believe lies about you. If I've done something wrong I hold my hand up and admit it but, for once I'm innocent (giggle)

Hope you are doing ok and Master is not getting too wet in the glorious weather we are enjoying today, and as for the Ashes shhhh, I won't tell if you don't!!

Thanks again hun

Hug and kisses
Bridget
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lol......CK refused to talk about the ashes last night....grins!

r