Monday, January 08, 2007

Back on the road

I was working in Colchester today so it was back to the M25. Home sweet home! The traffic was good and apart from a few technical hitches (ie teaching a pc application and the pc didn't work hmmm) the session went well. I came home, did my work e-mail and then put in a couple of hours study.

I got a really friendly e-mail from my ex-husband so I have just replied to that. Now I'm just chilling and waiting for Coffee Man to ring. He is out playing badminton tonight. Tomorrow is a trip to Hayes so I can watch the aeroplanes at Heathrow, yes I'm a sad cow but I just love airports. I grew up around them and I get such a buzz, an adrenaline kick really.

I miss flying, I need to get my degree out of the way so I can get back in the air.

The following quote was attributed to Da Vinci - "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."- He was so right!

No comments: