Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2 down, 6 to go

Well I got through the day, I realised why I was dreading it so much. Two of the most ignorant people in the world were in the room together today. The ones that love the sound of their own voice, think it's fun to swear in order to try and shock 'teacher' and get a cheap embarrassed giggle from the rest of the delegates. Try to rip apart everything you say and do. I spent the whole morning on the defence. Why???? What the devil is the point??? There is a new pc application, it has cost 300,000 pounds, the company is not going to abandon it because these two idiots think that we don't need it. One has the hump because he has been repeatedly passed over for promotion (hmmm I wonder why???) the other is just erm, searches for the word,,, stupid!

Ok, rant over!


The afternoon session went really well, another two tomorrow and then a 200 mile drive, they are forecasting torrential rain and 70mph gales. The police have said to stay at home if possible but I get to drive 200 miles after an 8 hour workshop. Great!

God I'm grumpy tonight, time to grab a Baileys and soak in the bath I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You drive safely Bridget.

You made me chuckle with your grumpiness, I know exactly how you feel on occasion!

Take care, its the weekend soon.

xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thanks rosie,
Not quite so bad this morning, off to get blown down the motorway,

Deep breaths! :)

Take care
Bridget
xxxx