Monday, January 15, 2007

Brain dead

I went to the library after Coffee Man left this morning and reissued half of the books I haven't notated yet. Swapped my mam's faulty DVD that I got her for Xmas, and then came home.

I was supposed to be studying, but couldn't get motivated so I cleared the leaves from the front garden. The window cleaner came then I cracked on.

Well sort of, I made coffee, did half hour, made more coffee, did 20 minutes, then more coffee. I was like that all day, just couldn't get my brain in gear. So I decided to pack it up at 5.

I coloured my hair - too many greys were peeping though and made dinner.

I had a long chat with Coffee Man, he only left here at 6.30 and still we gossipped for ages. Now I plan a long hot bath as I'm back to work tomorrow. I have a really busy week, 5 days work in 4 and a 500 mile drive in the middle of it, yuk!

No comments: