Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Study Study and more Study

I did a full day's revision on the accountancy module today, I still know as much as I did this morning. I'm not in the right frame of mind I think. The trouble is it is only 20 days to the exam.

Coffee Man text me a couple of times to see how I am, he is really trying. After our long chats yesterday he is making a real effort.

I think he knows that everything is just getting on top of me and with the events of the weekend I am getting to the end of my coping strategies.

Have you ever wanted to just walk out of your life and not look back? Walk away from everything and everyone? Not look back.

The day I lost the baby I bought a tree for the garden and I was looking at it today. It was so forlorn, the leaves had dropped, it looked dead, I know it was not and I know it will come back and flower, but I felt like that tree.

I'm back at work tomorrow, lord only knows what chaos awaits as I have not been in since last Wednesday with college and study leave.

So, I'm going to have a bath and get an early night, and try and do the old optimist bit.

No comments: