Thursday, January 11, 2007

Operation Stack!

I was at college all day today going through old exam papers. If I wasn't scared before I am now! I read through some of the questions and just couldn't remember any of them. Tomorrow I need to sit down and work out which are my weakest areas. (other than economics- yuk)

I got a message from my brother to say that my mum had had another fall. I went to see her but because of the weather conditions in the channel Operation Stack was in place. This meant that it took 2 hours to drive 20 miles. Fighting through a load of foreign lorries. No fun at all.

When I got there she is badly bruised and battered. A possible broken nose, 2 black eyes, a cut lip and sprained wrist. She is in a bad way poor thing.

I shall pop back on Saturday to see how she is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh your poor mam hon. I am sorry. I hope she is feeling better soon.

So far as the exams I KNOW you are going to be fine, you will breeze it in, you will you will you will you will......smiles

Hugs

rosebud
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thanks rosebud, I've just rung her to see how she is, she has banished all mirrors! She scares herself when she looks in them!
So, I've sent her some flowers to try and make her smile (but not to much - it hurts!)

She worries me. Just have to keep an eye on her.

Take care and hope you are feeling ok today

Bridget
xxxx