Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday!

I got more studying done yesterday, loads on legislation and the European Courts so I was quite glad to escape. I went to see my poor bruised mother, she is very sorry for herself but she loved the flowers I sent :)

Then I went to the cinema, the film was ok, and I had a chance to chat with the girl I went with. Giving her the benefit of the doubt I think she has our best interests at heart but I don't know for certain. I have lost the ability to trust people over the years, I can see ulterior motives and hidden agendas everywhere. Sometimes they exist, sometimes they don't. Only time will tell.

I came home this morning and went to the gym, then tackled the supermarket. Coffee Man will be over later for dinner, roast beef and Yorkshire puddings on the menu with a lemon cheesecake for dessert. (Using low fat cheese etc!!! Still not lost the pound I put on at Xmas)

Until then time for a bit more study.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I allowed to ask what degree you are studying for Bridget? Law? Smiles, glad your mam liked the flowers and yes I too have lost the ability to trust people over the years, which can be a bad thing, but also a good thing!

OHHhh roast beef and yorkshire pud! My husband loves that as he was originally from England and came to Australia when he was 7, then back to England, eventually returning when he was 9 with his parents etc.

Hope the meal went well hon.

Cheers

r

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi rosie,
I'm doing a master's (funny huh?) in business management and I've nearly finished the first year. Exams start 5 weeks today - gulp!

Dinner went really well, we have a bit of a standing joke over Yorkshire pudding, he used one of the che's recipes from a posh book on Boxing Day and they didn't rise, I'd said on the day I would make them for him with the family recipe but he was in charge! Mine rose beautifully yesterday. :)
Hope you are ok
Bridget
xxxx