Monday, January 22, 2007

In Wurzel country

Well I made it to the south west without encountering any snow!

I drove through every type of weather except hailstorms, started with ice, then strong winds, then rain, then snow, then fog then beautiful sunshine. 4 seasons in one day!

When I got down here the meeting was cancelled, I still have tomorrows though.

One of my colleagues is joining me tomorrow, he hates me and makes me so nervous. We have a real personality clash. He is coming to 'support me' in this sell-in that I'm doing. All he does is sit there, interrupt, say things that are scheduled for later in the presentation, confuse everyone and belittle me. Should be a fun day. Just have to keep telling myself '8 hours and it will be over'.

I've already done this presentation 4 times but now I feel that I know nothing.

This time tomorrow I can have a glass of red and chill!
Or he may get snowed away??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safe...and by the time you read this you WILL only have 8 hours to go!

You go girl, you have everything to offer and nothing to loose and the loser that has come to support you is only envious of your ability...just keep that in mind!

Hugs

r

Anonymous said...

I just showed CK your blog...and He wants me to ask you to go a little further south and get a BMW bike to sell me....wrinkles her brow.... here is something CK asked me to put....He wanted to post Himself but you dont accept anonymous comments and He is not a blogger...so here it is, cut and pasted exactly as He typed it to me in AOL....

****

"Say while your in somerset could you de tour futher south and pick up a bmw bike for me....also your reading of Rosebud is so way off line it is not even worth a comment..........................i imagine you two out drinking would put a new meaning to the word brat!"

CK
(rosebud3cc's Master)

****
PS He was referring to the "refined and serene" comment!

Hugsssss

r

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi rosie,

I'm actually going to be very close to BMW beach tomorrow, and funnily enough Coffee Man said the same thing!
I survived the day, he made 1 sarky comment about the presentation but he got it wrong so I was able to gently correct him, after that he was quiet. Apart from another sarky comment when a colleague kissed my cheek and thanked me when he left he was well behaved! (makes a change!)
So time for a glass of red (or two!) care to join me? (grin)

Thanks for thinking of me and please pass my regards to CK.

Hugs
Bridget
xxxx