Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Readjust to work mode

Today was my fist day back after 4 days studying so I had to get my brain back in gear. I went to tomorrow's venue to set up and I'm glad I did, half of the equipment is missing. Never mind, I can work round it.

I'm a little worried about tomorrow's presentation, I have 40 people and it's the first time I have run this workshop for real. I think it's because I know them all, I find it easier to stand and talk to people I don't know.

Spoke to Coffee Man this evening and he has had an accident at work, he said he is ok, but I'm still worried . He is bruised but more damage to his pride than anything else. He was rushing to a shout and somehow had a fall at the station. My brave soldier lol.

I won't see him until Saturday so I text him lots of hugs and kisses.

No comments: