Thursday, January 25, 2007

School Days

Phew it's over for today. The next time I go to Uni it will be for the exams. I took the strategy and economics papers today and scraped a pass. The tutor went through all our answers and gave us pointers to what the examiners are looking for which was helpful. I've not sat exams in so many years and certainly not at this level, Scary!


I feel a bit more relaxed now. I had a long chat with Coffee Man this evening before he went to work. There is so much kicking off at my place of work at the minute, a new boss, everyone is worried about their jobs, people are getting really irritable. Combine this with a very heavy workload, 2 of us doing our professional qualifications and exams, and it is like a tinder box. Just waiting for the spark and it will blow.

I had a chat with a colleague tonight, she is usually the strong , positive one and she was sobbing her heart out. I felt so sorry for her. She is much more ambitious than me, younger, was I like that once? Hmm, maybe.

I'm just trying to live day by day at the minute, I would drive myself mad if I didn't. Coffee Man is having issues with his ex-wife over the care of his daughter so he is stressed too. He is coming over tomorrow so hopefully we can have a bit of a calming weekend. I want to try and do something special for him but I'm not sure what yet.....

No comments: