Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another busy day

I had an early start this morning to get around the M25 before the traffic started. I had a great day, the people I was working with were really fun and receptive. They came up with some good ideas and worked well. A good day! My work here is done (giggle)

I had a long chat with Coffee Man tonight, I was feeling a little insecure and he was able to reassure me. We talked late last night and I felt a little cold afterwards. I really wear my heart on my sleeve and I know I shouldn't. He was badly hurt in a previous relationship and hides his feelings well. We talked tonight about the need to communicate more. I was ready to walk away last night. He was so sweet tonight and told me how much he cared for me. I feel much better now.

So, I'm off for a hot bath and an early night, ready for another long drive tomorrow.

2 comments:

milla said...

Communication is just so crucial isn't it. I often think of the words settling over us when we have good deep conversations, clothing us in some kind of armour to protect us from hurt. When we don't communicate enough with our loved ones it gets stripped away and and lightning strikes of HELL START TO HURT!!!! Ok, that's too dramatic, but you know what i mean, haha. Glad to hear it's going well. I'm gonna be MIA for a while and i wish you the best :D

Hugs,
--{milla}

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi {milla]
Yes it is vital to keep talking and not bolt at the first sign of trouble.
Hopefully we are getting there.

Take care when yoi are MIA!
Bridget
xxxx