Monday, February 12, 2007

Wow!

Well, I've had a busy few days whilst I have been away, yes I know that is not unusual at the moment, life is frantic. I went looking at cars on Saturday and test driving them on Sunday, spent the night with Coffee Man on Saturday which was entertaining. Where he is having building work done, and where the weather has been absolutely wild with torrential rain and strong winds, his roof (what little of it there is at the minute) was leaking like a sieve, so I spent the night with him up a ladder or mopping. It was fun though, we felt really close.

Sunday was gym as normal, I came home and studied and then he came over for dinner. I was feeling unwell through the night, I had really bad cramp, he went and made me a herbal tea, came back to bed, hugged me and told me he loved me. Yes, he told me he loved me!!!

I have been really unsure about his feelings, he was badly hurt before and where I am an open book and you know my thoughts and feelings just to look at me, the most he had ever said before was that he liked me, a lot, but last night, he held me and told me he loved me.

I know I'm repeating myself but it came as such a shock. No, surprise. I asked when this had come about and he said he had been thinking about it for a few days.

So, wow!

He loves me!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH

Hugs You

TOLD YOU it would start coming right

You have that red happy flush all over you cheeks girly!!!!

Hugs
me
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thanks rosie, yes I do, can't stop smiling.
Fingers crossed huh?

Hope you are all ok

Take care
Bridget
xxxx