Saturday, February 17, 2007

New PC

It was too late to post an entry last night. I picked up my new PC, (the old one although new was not working properly so I had to exchange it) so I spent the evening getting it all reset up. What a pain in the butt!

The new pc has Vista on it which of course was incompatible with my sevice provider so I had to jump through hoops to sort it.

It was back to the books again today, I am streaming with cold and supposed to be going to the gym tomorrow but don't think I will make it. Then it is study group with the girls ready for the dreaded day on Monday.


I've not seen Coffee Man since Thursday and after the warmth and closeness early in the week I'm feeling a little distant from him tonight. When he rang he had me on speaker phone as he is going out tonight. He has been over at his other female friend's today and is going back tomorrow. Just when I was feeling secure BAM.

No comments: