Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Grossed out on digestives

I am really cross with myself, I went into the exam this afternoon quite confident, but then sat down, read the compulsory question and my mind left the building. I could not remember the most basic of things. The minute I left the room it came flooding back. So resits here we come.

I spoke to a colleague who I had entrusted a piece of equipment too before I went on study leave and he called me today to tell me he had put it down somewhere and it had been stolen.

So a really good day!

The one bright part was that on my return home I checked my e-mail and I got a credit for the last assignment I posted, funnily enough the one I had the exam in today.

Not spoken to Coffee Man at all although he did text to wish me luck. Back to the inconsistency.

5 comments:

milla said...

Hey hun,

Sorry to hear about the exam, it's happened to all of us, bloody brains. And i'm having man issues too, so...ugh... what's up with the world at the moment.

Hugs, [milla]

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you milla, mine eventually rang but.......(sighs)

I hope things work out with you

hugs
Bridget

Anonymous said...

Ewwww sheesh.....not good at all girls!

Sighs

Is it a full moon?

Hugs to you both

PS... I am turning my bloody mobile phone OFF... I am sick of NOT getting texts so why have it on??? Why wait? Why be so OBSESSED with it????... grumbles and stamps her feet.

PPS... dont mention I had my phone off in my blog.... I will be in BIG trouble but I just need time out right now from waiting and worrying....

Men...Masters..they are all the freaking same!

UGH

xxxx

rosie

Optima said...

i am so sorry to hear about the exam, i have been there & kicked myself everytime.

So many blogs today have not been good, must be the damn planets, yeah, let's blame it on the planets!
i hope your day gets better. Just try to smile, that will make you feel better if only for a moment.
{{{hugs}}}

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I think we should have a synchronised tantrum MEN Grrrrrrrrrrrr (stamp stamp stamp stamp stamp) hmmm that feels better. It's 5.30 and not a peep out of Coffee Man, even my Dutch ex is more attentive, he is still in Holland but we have had such a giggle today.

The ones that are supposed to be there never are and those that aren't are. Strange world.

Chins up girls - tomorrow is another day!!

Bridget
xxxx