Thursday, February 01, 2007

Busy day

It was a non-stop day again today. I like it when it's busy though, makes the day fly by. I was trying to write something and my research was coming to nothing. Every website I looked for was blocked or not working.

Everyone at HQ I tried to contact who would have the info was out of the office. The boss that I don't get on with decided to try and add a huge job to my workload with an urgent deadline, I managed to bounce it back at him though. He always makes me feel guilty then I take too much on and get stressed and take work home and still can't get it finished. He sets me up to fail knowing that I usually say 'yes' for a quiet life but today - 'no'!! Ha ha - it felt good.

Tomorrow I am working in London again so I'm going to try and sleep. Lay awake all night again last night. I'm sooo tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will all soon settle down again hon, you have a lot on your plate and so many thoughts in your head.

Try and deal with each thing separately and not get bogged down and go around in circles.

Its almost the weekend for you! What are your plans? Got stuff to look forward to?

Take care driving and try and rest a bit.

Hugs & kisses
rosebud
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi Rosie,
I have a combination of study and bridge building with Coffee Man this weekend.

Wish me luck, hopefully there will be one less thing to worry about by Monday and we will be back on an even keel.

Thanks for your thoughts
Hugs and kisses
Bridget
xxxx