Sunday, February 25, 2007

Drip drip drip

Well, when I had a bath last night, I came back downstairs to more water, has the leak moved? So sick of this. I tried to recreate it this morning and not a drop so it all hinges on tonight's bath. Please let it be ok.... please...

I went to Pilates this morning then popped in to see my mam. Went over to Coffee Man's to cook him a proper dinner (or is that breakfast since he is on nights)

I even suggested his friend comes over - she is going away for a month and is very nervous and hung up about it. See I can be nice sometimes!

Anyway time to pray that I don't come crashing through the ceiling with the bath. Not a pretty sight for the emergency crew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh you poor thing with the leaking ceiling!

And... YEEEHAAAA his friend is going away for a month (umm I mean, oh dash, thats sooooo bad, you will miss her - winks)

Thank you for your emails sweetness, they are appreciated believe me, and btw you are nice all the time, not just sometimes Bridget!

Oh I forgot to mention I went to your twin sister's house for lunch yesterday, I used to tease her when we worked together and I always called her Bridget, she is absolutely the splitting image and same "Bridget Jones personality" as Renee....

Oh for Colin Firth or Hugh Grant....do ya reckon they would be Dom or subby boys?

..... duh...... sorry I am just rambling here and in my own little world at the moment! Forgive me hon!

Hugs
xxxx
s

milla said...

Thanks so much for the support on my blog Bridget, it's really lovely to read it. Much appreciated. Am feeling a bit better, just this fucking LD thing that's fucking with my headspace. I hate when my relationship worries interfere with my job etc. Ugh.

--[milla]

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I think we shall all be pleased when the planetary alignments changed!!!

Yes rosie, his friend left today, I wished her luck (giggle)then did a little happy dance.

ooh you painted images there too, I had this picture of Colin Frth with a paddle mmmm mmmm mmmm
he is no subby, Hugh Grant on the other hand.....

Going to take a cold shower......