Friday, February 09, 2007

Sooo weary

Well yesterday went ok but I didn't sleep much the night before, I was up and down checking for snow most of the night. I looked at 3 for the last time and it was clear, when I got up at 4:30 there was 3 inches!
So, I pulled on my sweat pants and went out and cleared the car, came back in and had a hot coffee. By the time I left at 5:15 the car was covered again! By this time I was in my new brown suit and cream silk blouse, so I was gingerly trying to clear it again with an old baggy coat on and not get creased or wet.

Driving conditions were horrid, really quite scary. At that time of the morning I was the first car out and living on a hill it was not fun. Driving along by braille, when I could feel cats eyes or kerb strips I was moving over.

The day was long but informative but I was so tired by the time I got home at 11pm. I just jumped into the bath then straight into bed.

I still managed to be at my desk by 7 this morning and got loads done. I have to go and look at new cars tomorrow - exciting - the good thing about having a company car, the bad thing is the amount of tax I have to pay.

I'm going to look with my dad and collect some brochures and then Coffee Man should be up (he is working tonight) and he wants to have a look too.

He has asked if I want to go to the pictures in the evening, just the two of us :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget, hope your weekend went well/is going well.

Love and hugs to you....

me
xxxx