Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday, Monday

Today was really productive workwise, although I forgot something I was supposed to be doing right until the last minute and ended up working late and not going to the gym. On the plus side I had lost that pound I gained last week.

I've been streaming with cold again all day too. I just can't shake it off. I've had it since November. On and off but never far away.

I had a chat with Coffee Man, he is working hard too, he sounded tired. He has asked what I am doing on the 14th...... sounds promising.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn your cold has been going on forever hon..... are you taking vitimin C tablets...or a mega dose of vitimin B tablets?

I take a mega dose of vitimin B tablets every day... do you have Blackmores over there? Its the Vitimin B complex one that has loads of everything but this is especially good for women and stress...

I do find them beneficial and if you are getting run down your cold will go on for ages and then your nose will go red and your eyes will puff up and...well you wont look flash for the 14th eh? Smiles at you. Get some vitimins Bridget, have a couple of nights if you can laying on the couch, boil lemons and strain them with honey and paracetamol, get some SLEEP. Read, relax, take your mind away from study for just one night? Take a sick day and sleep ALL day with no phone on the hook? Can you do that? Take just ONE day for yourself and tell no one. Dont study, turn the phone off...get a chick flick (ie Bridget Jones' Diary) and stay in PJ's all day.... forget everything and let your mind unwind. It will be amazing how you feel if you do it. You dont have long till exams, you want to be a wreck when the time arrives or have a clear snot free nose?

Work will do without you... its not your life.... get better sweetness.

Love and hugs

rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thank you rosie, you are so kind to me.

I have all of next week off as study leave so I intend having a 'me ' day somewhere within that and try to relax. I probably am run down but I shall try the Vitamin B and see if they help.

Thanks again
Take care
Bridget
xxxx