Monday, February 26, 2007

Noisy!

The drying out man has just left, taking with him 2m squared of my ceiling, same amount of wallpaper and leaving me with dehumidifying machines to dry out my ceiling and walls. And they are NOISY!!!!

I don't think they will be on overnight somehow?

The plumber came back - again and hopefully has sorted the leak, but then I said that last time. I am about to find out - time to run a bath-- wish me luck as you wave me goodbye. there is a genuine chance I will come though the ceiling tonight as I have none (giggle)

Gotta laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm are you through the ceiling.... I have a vision of you going "plop" through the ceiling and straight into the bath of the person living the floor below you.... Maybe I have the wrong vision, maybe you dont live in a multi story place, maybe you would go "plop" into your own wine cellar? or worse, perhaps you would go "crassshhhhhhploppppppp" and land on your own bed in the room below? Darn its so hard to visualise the "right" visual without knowing your house plan!

Chuckles

Hope all is well Bridget hon.

Smmooooochhhhhhhhxxxxx

rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

No I was safe last night - Coffee Man did another pipe replacement this morning so finger's crossed xxx

As for the house plan it is a terrace and the leak is in the hallway above the front door.

like a waterfall curtain.....

So here goes......

Hugs and kisses
Bridget
xxxxxxxxxx