Friday, June 01, 2007

Keeping the faith

Well, he promised we would have coffee this week and I've not heard from him since.

Now, I know he was driving to Holland on Friday, I know his dad is very unwell.

His texts have not been read and his phone is switched off. Now, if he was ignoring me the phone would ring and go to answer and not just straight to voicemail. Texts sent at various times at least one would get through.

Now if he was planning a quick trip it would be no surprise that he forgot his phone charger, it may even be flat.

See, rational, calm. Trying to stave off thoughts that I scared him off.

I've signed up to an 8 week programme at the gym starting Saturday week. That should keep my concentration off men,

Mutters

3 comments:

staGGer said...

Good luck with the giant phallused flying dutchmam. I've tried various things to keep my concentration of sex but never physical excertion - do let us know how it works for you.

Anonymous said...

"Exit mould" and house work is always good stagger (but dont drink it....spray it ok?)...just a hint.

****

Bridget my bet is He didnt take His phone at all, if its not been turned on. At least you can tell He is not purposely ignoring you, unfortunately when I send texts internationally our telecomunications provider is not able to tell me if text has been received....hence my paranoia sometimes as I never know when CK has my texts.... rah rah rah rah..... grins dont set me off again.....!!!!

xxxx
rosie posie (what comes here?puddin' & pie?) kissed the boys and made them cry, when the girls came out to play....rosie posie ran away....

Actually...dont sniff the Exit Mould either stagger.... I dont think that works either now in hindsight!

r

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I'm sure I usually get a received reply when he is in Holland - don't I?


bugger bugger bugger

Paranoid again!!