Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Big girly swat!

And then some!!! I'm not only completely up to date with my studies I've done a bit extra to make up for the fact that I know next week will be a struggle.

feeling smug - fat but smug.

I need to get my weight back under control. Since leaving CM I've put on half a stone ....eeeeeeeek!

A combination of working away and comfort eating. So I've been on the salad today, mmmm lovely (yuk yuk yuk)


a friend broke up from her man yesterday so we have been planning a little escape and girly treat. Should be fun.

I feel really random today.

4 comments:

staGGer said...

little escape and girly treat? Are we to expect drunked catfight cellphone footage?

The Real Bridget Jones said...

No never, I can't drink that much....

Anonymous said...

When is coffee with Dutchman?

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi rosie,

He went to Holland last friday and I've not heard a peep out of him. I'm getting worried though as the reason he went was because his dad is very unwell. His phone has been off constantly so he has a) probably forgot his charger and/or b) he's in the hospital...

just got to wait, thing is I know he WILL call when he can.

sad hugs and kisses
Bridget
xxxxx