Friday, May 04, 2007

Worked my socks off!

I was working from home today, had loads more evaluations coming in all day. They were supposed to be in by today so I could write the report on Tuesday but no, still got loads outstanding. Same old moan why can't people just follow instructions??

I have a ceiling though, all plastered and looking better than the black plastic that was stapled there since the flood.

I ordered my conservatory - 6 weeks time and I shall have that and new soffits and guttering. The outside will look smart!

I also had the electrician come round to quote, not as much as I feared, I expected a total rewire and a £1000 bill but it is a straight £200.

I've still spent £11,600 pound today eeeek!

The Dutchman rang this morning and I told him of my split from coffee man. He rang again twice after that. It's that old heart and head thing though. I know he's not Mr Right and some of the things he says and does irritate the hell out of me, but then another time he is so sweet and funny and my stomach gets butterflies, and he makes me laugh and giggle.

My other friend who has been somewhat keen is much more sensible. But there is no harm in chatting and drinking coffee. I'm not going to leap from the frying pan into the fire .

4 comments:

staGGer said...

unclaimed sub - what a waste

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Waiting for the right Master.....

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh blushmaker (and its SO nice to have a Dominant comment) is popping up everywhere Bridget.... does that mean we have a new friend to pull into our tangled web or intrigue and stickness?

Grins

rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

oooh perhaps we have Rosie.... we'll have to investigate that too!!

In the mood for sleuthing today!

(giggles)

Bridget
xxxx