Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy weekend

I had a flat out trying not to think sort of weekend.

I changed a couple of light switches, I didn't want to get the electrician back, after his telephone call to check whether I prefer Ms or Mrs on the invoice, he then went on to say that he only really rang because he loves talking to me, "my voice does things to him" eeeek!! He had already been far too tactile when he was here, I'm certainly not having him back if I'm home alone!!! So I changed them and they work and I didn't blow the house up.

I then did all the glossing that needed to be done, 18 sq metres of it. By Saturday night I was aching. I went to Pilates Sunday then straight to my sister's as it was my brother-in-laws birthday party.

All in all, I tried not to let my brain run loose.

It's the Dutchman's birthday today so I wished him a happy birthday early on. He complained of feeling old, bless him!

I'm away for the rest of the week so I'm not sure what connection I will have, always a mystery!

3 comments:

staGGer said...

hope you told the electrician you wanted 'strumpet' on the bill. [please insert appropriate emotocon here]

milla said...

Wtf... what a wacko. Not that your voice isn't gorgeous i'm sure.

I can only imagine if i told one of my kids parents their voice made me goo goo.

BALETED!

--[milla]

Anonymous said...

Ok....I dont get any of these comments....is this just my period blonde PMS thing?

How come I have white out on my screen?

How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb....gawd where are my head phones do I breathe now?

I dont get it?????

Duh...I think I best go to bed.

xxxx