Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I think I'm going to die!

I've just had my gym programme review. Did I insult that man's mother? I look like a beetroot, I'm wobbling like a mad cow and starved, I have this craving for a squidgy cream cake!

I've just flumped to write this and Coffee Man text, first time in weeks so I've answered him, very light and airy.

The conservatory is lacking it's windows and roof but the framework is there. I've been out and got some flooring too.

I've pulled together some information for my assignment so all is well with the world, well almost. Still no word from the Dutchman :(

3 comments:

staGGer said...

It sounds like you're building a small village. All very Eyelyn Waugh-like.

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Not quite a village, perhaps the quintessential English hamlet?

staGGer said...

You're not Jewish then?