Saturday, June 23, 2007

Whirlwind

I awoke in one of those moods today. I had the bed stripped and laundered and all of the other bits and pieces washed and on the line. I went to the gym again (2 days running) came home and cleaned the house top to bottom, I spoke to my parents who were driving home from their holiday and invited them to dinner and then prepared a 3 course meal for them (and my brother who has been fending for himself for a week and was looking malnourished.)

So, I'm now tired and happy and off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a leeetle bit of yur NRG!!!!

I am tired today. Maybe its cause I got air on the moutain and played in the snow....

Hope your Sunday is as good as your Saturday sweetness. I am about to rock into Monday and house cleaning day now....

Hugs
rosie

The Real Bridget Jones said...

It's all gone (the NRG) I too am a tired girl. I wish I could play in the snow (pouts)

Catch you later
Hugs
Bridget
xxxx