Friday, June 08, 2007

Dopey day

I am so thick!

Today I trundled off to work in the torrential rain, though abominable traffic, found a parking space, went to get my laptop out of the back, only to discover I had forgotten it. So, I shot into work, picked up some papers I needed and went and worked from home for a couple of hours before going back in to photocopy and prep the stuff I needed.

I came home and moved 200 odd bricks, from the front of the house to the back and up a flight of stairs. I have now realised that where I had planned to start work is right where I have the great wall of England, positioned there by yours truly.

So, I've decided to give in and chill out. I did manage to finish my last uni workbook though!!! Yeah!!! (yes I know - girly girly swot swot)

Still no word!

3 comments:

staGGer said...

this is why I keep my life simple

milla said...

i forgot my instrument the other day for a day of teaching. Der.

--[milla]

The Real Bridget Jones said...

it must be catching!

Bridget