Monday, June 18, 2007

Welsh Wales

I had a great weekend with my parents, Cumbria and Yorkshire are beautiful places, so rugged and unspoilt. I love seeing my parents together, they have a wonderful relationship but it just emphasised the fact that I felt really lonely this weekend. I've still not heard fom the Dutchman.

I'm scared something has happened.

I'm in Wales, the connection here is awful, very frustrating but I feel that way about everything today, like PMT but not.

The place is lovely though, very wet and wild.

5 comments:

staGGer said...

Mr windmill should call you. Would he know you'd fret?

The Real Bridget Jones said...

He probably doesn't realise how I feel. I tend not to show my feelings openly to him.

milla said...

Wet n wild like the Australian fun park, yeahhhhhh.

*ahem*

(Men never realise, dumbasses)

Um, did i say something?!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good weekend sweetnes, and its lovely that you appreciate what your parents have. You will have it one day also...you will.

As for the DM....yes I would be concerned also. Is there anyone you can contact?

Thinking of you babe

s
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi Guys,

Just got home and having a cup of tea.

Nobody has heard from him at all, it's like he's vanished off the face of the earth. (not too unusual as he was never one for gossiping with my friends). I can't help thinking he's dead in a ditch. It's probably all my fault that he has not contacted as i was trying to play it cool and not scare him off . Will I never learn!

I do appreciate my parents, mam had a really bad life with my biological father so to see her so happy now is wonderful.

(sighs)
Hugs to all
Bridget
xxxx