Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Networking

I had a little bit of a different day today, I had to visit a supplier and do the networking thing, it was a nice change to the normal. Back in hi-vis jackets and steel toe capped shoes. Not quite my normal suit and heels.

I popped back to the office and sorted out a new pc programme that one of the guys requested, I'm getting quite good at programming.

Came home and wrote a letter to the builders, I'm still waiting for a cheque that has been in the post for a fortnight!

In between times another visit to the gym, I lost a pound today , yay!!!

Oh, and hayfever stinks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

reflective vest & safety boots? I may have discovered a new kink!

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Oh yes, very sexy indeed ;)

Anonymous said...

those industrial abseiling harnesses look fun too.