Monday, April 09, 2007

Home again

Well the Easter weekend went well. Coffee Man and I spent quality time together, went out for dinner, visited my parents yesterday and went to Rye today. All in all a lovely time. And every single day my mind was on SR. It was exactly 5 months since the break up on Thursday and 5 months since I started seeing Coffee Man yesterday. Yes I know i jumped in too quick. I said that at the time.

I don't know why I keep thinking of him, good times and bad. I wish I could stop though. I tried to put him to the back of my thoughts. Coffee Man and I are planning a long weekend in Amsterdam next month, possibly for my birthday.

I must move on, as an old colleague used to say "the past is a foreign country, they do things different there!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your Easter break was a good one Bridget. Its good that you and CM are back on track. Take things as they are and dont dwell on the past.

Hugs
rosie

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I know hun, i need to leave it behind.

Hope you are ok.

hugs and kisses
Bridget
xxxx