Sunday, April 22, 2007

Quiet or wasted weekend

I spent a quiet weekend just faffing around the house. I went to the gym this morning and apart from a little mild flirtation with a guy on a very nice motorbike (yes ok, I'm a tart - but I do like a man in leather!) it was quite innocuous.

I need to think what I'm looking for, or not as the case may be.

Essential
Intelligence - my last few dates have - and I don't wish to put anyone down here, that's not my intention - not been able to keep up, I need a guy that is on the same wave length and I don't have to explain things to?

Humour - what girl doesn't?

Kind

Witty

Solvent - I'm a modern girl and will pay my way but not pick up every single tab!

Good in bed

Desirable
Tall - yes I know I'm a short arse

A twinkle in his eye

Time for a relationship

Deal breakers
Bad breath

Dogs!

Misogynist

Patronising

Cheating

Hmmm that's all I can think of for the moment......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon, I am sorry I have neglected you... I havent been in the mood for writing, nor offering opinion, (as no words have come to me at all for anything) but please be sure to know I think of you more often than I have checked my blog and writen in it.

I hope you are maintaining your strong stance and feeling confident in what YOU want.

Love and hugs honey
Catch up soon sweetness

rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Hi sweetness,
I've only just got connection back, feeling a bit flat myself but ok. You sound if as if you are too?

Hope you are ok
Hugs and kisses
Bridget
xxxx