Sunday, April 29, 2007

weekend

I went to my parents yesterday as they needed their kitchen planning, (an occupation in a former life) It was quite funny, Dad cooks once a week but he wants a range cooker, mum is more practical and wanted storage so it was a balancing act not to upset either one.

I managed to come up with a solution that was practical for both though. Let's hope they both like it when it comes!

I went to the gym this morning and wore myself out. I need to crack my weight again. I put on 4lbs 5 weeks ago and I can't shift it. Grrrrr

This afternoon is household chores. Yippee - always fun (sarcasm is the lowest form of wit)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh you lil Oscar Wilde you!!!!

Grins.

Glad you are getting on with things hon. Hard work is the best thing to keep your mind from wandering.

Have you heard from CM?

Kind thoughts and smooches Bridget

rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Yep keeping busy, well out of mischief anyway. I've not heard a peep out of CM. I made the right decision didn't I?

Hope you are ok hun,

Hugs and kisses
Bridget
xxxx