Friday, April 20, 2007

Chapter closed

It's over, confirmed it with him today. He got all defensive and could not see what I was meaning. He is after all perfect (aren't we all?) I tried to tell him what I meant but he had an answer for everything. None of which was his fault. He is after all such a busy man, he is always at work, works nights, has his daughter, has the dog etc etc, I tried to point out that he is 4 days (or nights) on and then either 7 or 4 days off, he has his daughter a maximum of 2 nights a week and then not every week but still he doesn't have time to come to mine. I always have to go there.

He has only once told me he loved me and that was after prompting. (He denied this and said that he says it all the time but believe me I would know!) The dog gets more affection. I'm allergic to the dog - gives me asthma problems but he just laughs when the dog gets onto the bed and sleeps on my pillow.

So, I'm on my own again. I'm tearful but I know it's for the best. I think it's frustration at yet another failed relationship.

No comments: