Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just a quickie

I'm up north on a dodgy connection and ninth restart so this is a quickie.

I rowed with Coffee Man again last night. Apart from a quick I'm too busy to talk text late Sunday and Monday (he's working nights so I don't disturb him in the day) he made a quick call last night and was so dismissive of me, didn't understand why I was concerned (72 hours and 2 texts?) told me it was just stupid to count as we are all busy people. I realised it's not going to work. He was really tetchy and I hung up on him. I've not heard a word since - another 24 hours. If he does I think I shall just tell him it's over. This happens too much. We row, he promises to try harder, he does for a day or so and then back to normal. More interested in the TV and his dinner than me.

It's not enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound CROSS!!!!

Not hurt.....grins

Have you heard from him yet?

Hugs
rosie
xxxx

The Real Bridget Jones said...

I've gone past cross. I've ended it, he was just so blase, told me it was my decision and that was it.

Nice to see he cared huh?


Hugs
Bridget
xxxx

milla said...

Well, good riddance, honestly. You do need someone who's gonna show they care, that's just ridiculous.

Fool!

Not you.

You're a legend.

--[milla]

The Real Bridget Jones said...

Thanks milla, curled up licking my wounds now.

Hugs
Bridget
xxxx